Since the moment Synergie was conceptualised in 2005, it has been my prime aspiration to help all women and men feel truly confident in their skin at every age. I believe our industry can be so much more than just skincare. Which is why I’ve sought to educate my customers and empower them with enough relevant information to decide what’s best for the long-term health of their skin.
I began to formulate my own cosmeceuticals when I realised there was a global desire for highly active skincare, free from ethically questionable ingredients. With my background in chemistry and biological science, I asked myself three questions:
- What would I love to use?
- What can I uniquely offer?
- And how many nerdy science puns can I dream up?
In all seriousness, Australians are constantly exposed to harsh environmental conditions, which inspired me to develop our very first UV protective Synergie products. With a passion for sound science and topical ingredients, I tenaciously continued to expand upon our range.
If you’re like me, you feel truly beautiful on the outside when you feel healthy on the inside.
For this reason, I’m not only committed to delivering visible changes to your skin, but to your overall wellbeing at a cellular level – inside and out.
Terri completed her Bachelor of Science degree at Monash University, specialising in Immunology and Microbiology. She also attained an additional post-graduate Diploma of Formulating Chemistry and a Diploma of Education in Biology & Senior Science. Terri holds professional memberships with:
- Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC)
- Vogue Cosmetic Advisory Board (first non-doctor to be accepted)
- Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS): senior formulating advisor.
- As an expert in her field, Terri frequently lectures at cosmetic medicine conferences.